Zero Tolerance Policy
Monashee Medical Clinic is committed to providing a safe, secure and respectful environment for all patients and staff.
Words or actions that make others feel intimidated, disrespected or threatened will not be tolerated and action will be taken to protect patients and staff.
Monashee Medical Clinic considers the use of inappropriate words, actions or inactions as disruptive behaviour.
- Violence (physical attacks or threats of harm)
- Throwing, damaging property or breaking things
- Unwelcomed physical contact
- Failure to observe clinic policies
- Refusing to leave the property
Inappropriate Words (in person, by phone, or any means of communication):
- Intimidating, aggressive or abusive language
- Disrespectful or demeaning language/comments
- Remarks, jokes or innuendos that degrade, ridicule or offend
- Discriminatory remarks
- Threats or threatening behaviour
- Sexual Harassment
Individuals may face dismissal from our practice if they do not adhere to this policy.